Join the Strathcona Centre Community League
Why be a SCCL member? There are many reasons:
- A voice on issues in our community (neighbourhood renewals, developments, etc.)
- A connection to news and events in the community (e-mail list, website, newsletter, Facebook, Twitter)
- Social events like Winterfest in February, BBQ in September
- Pub Night on 3rd Friday of every month (themes like Trivia, Scotch tasting, wine sampling)
- Free swims at outdoor pools
- Free skating and hockey at our two top-notch rinks
- Up to 20% discount at city-owned recreation facilities (e.g. Kinsmen)
- Discounts on hall rental
- Children’s sports and programming (soccer, outdoor movie night, pop-up play, play group)
Be a community league member and help make our community a better place to live.
How to become a member?
- contact us directly to buy a membership at firstname.lastname@example.org
- buy a membership online through http://www.efcl.org/membership ($5 surcharge)
More about a membership
A membership year starts September 1st and ends August 31. The SCCL has three paid memberships:
- Family $20 – A family is any group residing in one household, acting as a family unit, with a maximum of two votes per household.
- Single $15
- Senior $5 An individual of 65 years or older.