New – art classes for kids at the hall – Mondays or Thursdays – starting October.
After School Art Class for Kids (ages 6 and up)
- Early fall session – Learn To Draw – Your Favourite Cartoons
- Mondays October 2nd to 30th (no class Oct 9th); 4:00 – 5:15, or
- Thursdays (early dismissal) October 5th to 26th; 3:00 – 4:15 pm
- Late fall session – Learn To Make – Artist Trading Cards
- Wednesdays Nov 1st to 22nd (no class Nov 9th); 4:00 – 5:15, or
- Thursdays (early dismissal) Nov 2nd to 30th; 3:00 – 4:15 pm
- Cost: $80 (includes sketchbook and all materials)
- Requirement: Community League membership required (any league).
- Register: Contact Berna at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Have fun! Learn from a professional art teacher! Make cool stuff! Join Berna Ponich B.Ed (KEE ARTIST IN RESIDENCE, 2013 – Present) at the hall for a four week art class. Class size is limited, so register early.
Also – Kids’ Yoga – Early Dismissal on Thursday Afternoons (ages 5 – 9)
- Late Fall session (6 classes): Nov 9 to Dec 14; 3:00 to 4:00
- Cost: $72 (or $60 for Community League members) for 6 week session
- Register: To register contact: email@example.com or call Tina at 587-341-7777, or Chandra at 780-700-7971
- Description: This is the perfect activity for early dismissal Thursdays! Kid’s yoga is a magical adventure that helps children develop important skills in a loving environment. It nurtures creativity, mental focus, body awareness, strength and coordination. And most importantly—it’s fun! Classes led by two certified kids’ yoga instructors from Yogi Kids.