For those of you who are interested but were not able to attend the open house December 6 regarding the proposed redevelopment of the Bateman properties on 99 Street and 89 Avenue, Gord Lacey took photos of all of the boards at the open house last night, and he said… feel free to share, so here’s a link to them on Flickr: https://flic.kr/s/aHskN8KHC7
Gordon Kent also wrote up the open house in the Journal December 7: http://edmontonjournal.com/…/28-storey-condo-tower-proposed
Public Meeting re proposed 28 story condo – Dec. 6, 6:30pm
A 28 story condo development is being proposed for the site and adjacent property on 89 Ave. We currently know this site as Wild Earth Bakery and Grocery. This property is currently zoned as low rise apartment zone and convenience commercial zone. The proposed DC2 Site specific development control provision will allow this tower to be built. This proposal represents a significant change to the Area Redevelopment Plan . Read more…
Pub night is this Friday, Nov 18th. This month’s theme is Scotch Tasting.
- Brian Moffat will once again lead us through tasting of four different types of Scotch
- Beer, wine and pop also available
- upstairs in the lounge – 10139 87 Ave (use south door)
- a league membership is required – available on-site if you need one ($20/family, $15/single, $5/senior)
Upcoming pub nights:
- Friday, Dec 16th – Christmas
Pub nights are typically the third Friday of the month.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com